As of October 1, 2021 – Sync with Sales and the integration app between Zoho CRM and Mailchimp is no longer active.
How to sync Mailchimp marketing activity to Zoho CRM
In order to sync your Mailchimp campaign information, you will need to first create two custom fields in your Zoho CRM for this information to live.
Adding custom fields
To add custom fields, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Zoho CRM account with Administrative privileges
- Go to Setup > Customization > Modules and Fields
- Click the desired ‘Leads’ module to open the layout editor
And then you will want to choose to ‘Create & Edit Fields’
- From the New Fields Tray on the left, drag and drop the “Multi-Line” field type into the Leads module section on the right:
- Now you will want to name the field “Campaign Opens”
- Repeat the process to create another field named “Campaign Clicks”
Now, simply log in to your Target Robot account and go to the settings page. You will want to map your new created custom fields with the “Campaign Opens” and “Campaign Clicks” field from Mailchimp.